打印 上一主題 下一主題

[原創文] 【英文樓】原創英文短篇集 新篇 Hope 增加翻譯文

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2016-9-9 12:32:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 暗塵風 於 2016-10-24 08:25 編輯

Outside the Window

Outside my window, there was a tree, a very ordinary tree. It had a very ordinary tree trunk, which was neither thick nor thin. It had very ordinary branches, which were neither leafy nor leafless. It had very ordinary leaves, which were neither shriveling nor thriving. It was a tree that was commonly seen in the park, by the sidewalk, in the garden, and even outside of another person’s window. Even though there was nothing unique or distinctive about this tree, it was different for me. It was special, very special.

During my years studying in elementary school, I would not say I was the most outgoing person, nor would I say that I was one of the famous ones or one of the leaders in the school. I was the complete opposite. I was the anonymous. I was the quiet one. I was the ghost. Due to the fact that I felt miserable about myself easily and lacked the skills of socializing, nobody really paid any attention to me, much less than talking to me. Thus, I became the ghost of my elementary, the Silent Legend as they called me. Luckily, nobody bullied me at school or they just did not even know that I existed.

Anyways, life was not the most exciting thing for me at that time. School life especially, was exceptionally boring. Daily school routine goes like this: wake up; go to school; listen to teacher talking on and on; recess; teacher talking again; lunch; teacher talking again; and then home. Boring? Yes. Exciting? No. So, to prevent myself from being devoured by a monster called boredom, I started to observe the tree, the ordinary tree outside of my window.

As days and months go by, I found out that the tree adopted a different appearance and behaviour as each season passed by. When Spring came and spread life across the land, the tree would sway happily from side to side as if it was welcoming Spring. As Summer approached and the temperature was at its highest, the leaves would gather as if shrouding the tree from the searing sunlight. When Fall rested upon the land and the leaves danced away with the wind, the tree bowed forward as if it was sad about the leaves leaving. As Winter crashed angrily into the world and armies of snowflakes dyed the world white, the tree stood there motionlessly as if it was hibernating through the cold, harsh season.

To me, the tree had emotions. To me, the tree was not just a tree, it was a person. No, not it. HE. He was a person. He was a person who knew my loneliness; he was a person who would be by my side and listen to my stories; he was a person who would be my best friend. And so we did. We became best friend. Everyday I would rush home after school. Everyday I would be excited to see his new behaviour or appearance. Everyday I would tell him new stories about school, about me. Everyday no longer was a boring routine but an exciting adventure. I found a friend. I would never be lonely anymore. I was happy. However, the feeling did not last long.
        High school was unfamiliar and I thought that life would still be the same as it was in elementary, but I was wrong. High school was a much larger place than elementary school; it was a completely different world full of very diverse people. Lots of people started to notice me due to my imaginations and creativeness. They started to approach me and before I knew it, I became one of the members of their social circle. I made friends. I was happier, happier than the time I spent with my tree. And soon, instead of rushing home after school everyday, I stayed and spent time with my friends. Soon, very soon, I stopped observing the tree. I stopped talking to him. And slowly, I forgot about him. He went back to the ordinary tree just like the first we met. We no longer walked on the same path; we were strangers.

Now, standing in front of a mall that used to be my house, I saw trees swaying with the wind. But they were not my tree; my tree was gone; he was gone for a long long time. I did not know if I was sad or not for I only felt emptiness in my heart. Nothing. No emotions. But, I felt some part of me died. Some part of me died with the tree. Some part of me was buried deep down at the exact same spot the tree used to stand.

“Thank you, my friend.” I whispered softly. I knew he had heard me. I knew he would not be lonely anymore. Because, I heard him. I heard him clearly from the soft wind.

“You’re welcome.”

Special Thanks to ThinkWritten for Creative Writing Prompts:

"365 Creative Writing Prompts - ThinkWritten." ThinkWritten. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Sept. 2016.

回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-9-9 13:48:54 | 只看該作者

【翻譯文】窗外 (Outside the Window)

此為上篇的翻譯:

窗外

在我的窗戶外,有一棵樹,一顆很普通的樹。它有著既不粗也不細的普通樹幹、它有著既不茂密也不稀疏的普通樹枝、它有著既不油亮也不灰暗的普通葉子。它是一個很常見的樹,常常能在公園、路邊、花園、甚至在別人窗外看見。雖然這樹看似一點都不奇特也不突出,但對我而言它是一個不同的存在。對我而言,它很特別,非常特別。

當我還是個小學生時,我無法自誇說我是一個非常外向的學生,也無法說我在學校中很有領導天分或存在感很高。如果要我說事實的話,我其實正好相反。我只是一個無名小卒、一個安靜的存在、一個如同鬼魂般存在感低的人。由於我容易自卑又個性內向,很少人在乎過我,更不可能有人主動向我搭話。於是,我變成學校的幽靈,他們口中著名的『會說話的啞吧』。不過該慶幸的是我從來沒被霸凌過,也許可能只是因為我的存在感實在太低而容易被遺忘。

總之,對那時的我而言,人生是一部無聊的黑白片、全然的無彩無味。尤其是學校的生活,簡直是無聊到了極點。基本上,我一天的作息就是:起床、上學、聽老師廢話、休息時間、繼續聽老師廢話、午餐時間、再聽老師廢話、回家。人生很無聊?對,非常的。人生很有趣?屁啦。為了不被名為無聊的怪獸吞噬把我逼瘋,我開始觀察我窗外的那棵樹、那棵極為普通的樹。

日復一日,經過我每天的觀察,我發現那棵樹在每個季節都擁有著不同的舉止以及外貌。當春天到來將生命揮灑於土地上時,那棵樹會開心地左右搖曳彷彿在迎接春天。當夏天來臨而溫度也逐間升高時,那棵樹的綠葉會聚集在一起彷彿在為它擋住烈陽。當秋天安靜地到訪令落葉隨風飛舞時,那棵樹會緩緩地向前傾彷彿在為葉子的離去而哀悼。當冬天憤怒的撞擊大地以及雪花將世界染成無瑕的白色時,那棵樹會靜靜的杵在那彷彿正在為了活過這冷冽又殘酷的季節而冬眠。

對我而言,那棵樹擁有感情。對我而言,那棵樹不只是一棵樹,它是一個人。不,不應該用『它』來形容、應該用『他』。『他』是一個人、『他』是一個知曉我的孤獨的人、『他』是一個會陪伴在我身側、願意聆聽我的故事的人、『他』是一個肯做朋友的人。而我跟他也的確成為了朋友、成為最好的麻吉。每天放學後我都會趕回家、每天我都會期待看到他的新樣貌以及舉止、每天我都會告訴他關於我和關於學校的故事。『每天』不在只是只有無聊的日常,『每天』已經變成了新奇又有趣的旅程。我終於交到了朋友、終於不會再孤單了。我很開心,對每天的到來都感到興奮。可是,我們之間的感情並不會持續太久。

國中是個很陌生的地方﹐我以為我的國中生活會與小學的相同、繼續做那默默無名的學校幽靈、那個『會說話的啞吧』,但我錯了。國中的環境比小學大很多,可以說是一個充滿著各種不同的人的完全不同的世界。意料之外的是,很多人開始因為我的奇特的想像力而開始注意我。他們開始向我搭話,然後在我回過神來之前,我已經擁有了自己的朋友圈。與以往不同,我交到了很多朋友。而比起與樹在一起的時光,現在的我更開心、更快樂、更享受人生。然後很快的,我不再想要放學時趕快回家,反而是愛上了與朋友一起歡笑的放學時光。很快的,我不再觀察那棵樹、我不再與他聊天。然後,漸漸地,我遺忘了他。他變回初見時的那棵極為普通的樹。我與他不再有任何聯繫、我與他形同陌路。

現在,站在曾經是我家的百貨前面,我看著前面好幾棵樹在隨風搖曳。可是,它們並不是我的那棵樹,我的樹早已不在了、很久以前就不在了。我不知道我是否難過,我只感覺到空虛。什麼都沒有、什麼都感覺不到的空虛感。也許,我的心有一部份已經死去了。在那棵樹離去的時候就與他一起埋葬於那片他曾經凝立的土地裡。

懷念的回憶著,我輕輕的低語道:「感謝你,我最親愛的朋友。」我知道他一定聽到我的話。我知道他已經不再孤單。因為,我也聽到他的回覆。在溫柔的風中裡,我清楚地聽到他的聲音。

「不用客氣,朋友。」

感謝ThinkWritten提供寫文的題目
"365 Creative Writing Prompts - ThinkWritten." ThinkWritten. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Sept. 2016.

回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-9-16 12:48:31 | 只看該作者

I Rain

“It was raining,” I said. “It was raining all day long.” He turned to look at me, surprised by my sudden urge to speak. We had been in a fight for a couple of weeks which both of us were unwilling to compromise. The “Epic World War III” was what Emma, my sister, had called it while rolling her eyes.

It was not my intention to fight with him, however, fights just seemed to be a problem that was inevitable whenever we were together. It just did. He and I were too different, in fact, we might be the complete opposite of each other. If I were to choose to soar freely in the endless blue sky, he would have preferred to roam wild on the vast earth. If I were to adore the pureness of white, he would have wished for the serenity of black. We were like magnets, positive and negative, south and north, yet we were attracted to each other. We were inseparable.

Everytime we fought, everytime we argued, we would always fall into dead cold silence and ignore each other for a long time. Then, time would always soothe the tension between us; time would always wash out the anger; time would always unite us again, as though nothing happened in the first place. Yet, whenever we fought, we still could not seem to let go of one another. We would still stay in the same room, still see each other, just without the dialogue. Just like what was happening right now.

“It was raining,” I repeated. There was a pause as I waited. He did not respond. Closing my eyes, I continued, “It is still raining.”

I heard the sound of papers being shuffled. I heard the creaking sound of the old, wooden chair. I heard the steady sound of footsteps. His footsteps. And as I expected, I was wrapped in his arms. He stroke my back softly and carefully, as if I were his most precious treasure. I pressed my head deep into his embrace and heard the familiar yet strong and rhythmic beating of his heart.

“Hey, it’s not raining, the sun’s out today. Why don’t we go out for a walk?” He smiled warmly and patted me on the head lovingly. I burried my face into his chest and nodded. Silence fell upon us again, but unlike the awkward silence from before, it was soothing this time. He tightened his arms and kissed me on my forehead.

“Je pluie,” I said, my voice muffled by his shirt. (Je pluie = I rain)

“Quoi?” He quirked his eyebrows with a mix of amusement and confusion. “As-tu dit, “je pluie”?” (Quoi = what) (As-tu dit,"je pluie" = did you said, "I rain")

I nodded in response, just wanting to savour his warmth.

“Veux-tu dire, “Je pleure”?” He frowned, bewildered. (Veux-tu dire, "Je pleure" = is "I cry" what you want to say)

Without replying, I hugged him tighter. This seemed to have taken him by surprise for a warm laugh escaped his mouth. I had always been wondering why were we together. Why were we attracted to each other? Yet, I did not dare to explore deeper into this thought  because I feared that I would lose him.

It was raining. It had been raining. It is still raining. But, the sun would always shine through the clouds, leaving a warm patch of sunlight. A little candle of hope.

And at that moment, I knew. I knew the reason why black could not exist without white. I knew the reason why good could not strive without evil. I knew the reason why I could not live without you. Because, we belonged to each other. Where you go, I will follow. Where I stay, you will come. We are one at heart.

“Pourquoi est-ce que tu pleure?” He asked gently. (Pourquoi est-ce que tu pleure = why do you cry)

I looked at our intertwined hands, and smiled.

“Parce que je me rends compte à quel point je t’aime.”

Because I realize how much I love you.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-9-17 12:41:26 | 只看該作者

【翻譯文】我的雨 (I Rain)

此為上篇的翻譯:

我的雨

「那時正在下雨。」我說道。「下了一整天的雨。」他轉頭看向我,對於我突然的開口感到詫異。幾個禮拜前,我跟他大吵了一架,直至現在雙方都不肯讓步。當艾瑪,我的妹妹,知道我跟他大吵了一架之後,一邊翻著白眼一邊把吵架命名為『第三次世界大戰』。

我當初並不打算與他爭執,可是當我們每次在一起的時候不知道為什麼時常一言不合而爭執不休。也許是因為我與他實在太不同了,應該說,我跟他完全相反。倘若我選擇在無際的藍空裡無憂無慮的翱翔,他便會偏好在遼闊的草原裡忘情地奔跑。倘若我喜愛純淨的白,他便會渴望平靜的黑。我們如同磁鐵一般,一正一負,一南一北,可是卻互相吸引著,無法分離。

每當我們吵架,每當我們爭執,我們便會陷入長久的僵局。但,時間總會解開我們之間的芥蒂;時間總會刷淡我們之間的憤怒;時間總會再次將我們合二為一,宛如什麼事都沒有發生過。即使吵架,我們依舊無法放開對方。我們還是會待在同一間房間,依舊會待在一起,可是只是不理對方罷了。就如同現在的情景。

「那時正在下雨。」我又說了一遍。我頓了一下,等待他的回答,可他並沒有開口。緩緩地閉上眼睛,我繼續道:「現在依舊在下雨。」

長時間的沉默讓我陷入了絕望,可我突然聽見紙張互相磨擦的聲音。我聽見那張老舊的木椅發出咯咯吱吱的聲音。我聽見腳步聲。他的腳步聲。然後正如我所預料的,他將我納入懷中。他輕輕的撫摸著我的背,好似我是他最重要的寶物。我埋入他的胸膛便聽到了那熟悉、有旋律地心跳聲,令我無比的安心。

「今天沒有下雨啊,你看,太陽不是出來了嗎?我們要不要出去散步一下?」他溫柔的笑了並輕柔的摸了摸我的頭,注視我的眼神中充滿著滿滿的寵愛。我抱緊他,點了點頭。我們再次陷入了沉默,可是不似之前那般劍拔弩張,這次的非常祥和寧靜。我感覺到他收緊了他的手臂並在我的額頭上烙上一吻。

「Je pluie。」我說道,話語因為抱著他而模糊不清。  (Je pluie = 我在下雨)

「Quoi?」他挑眉,有點好笑又有點疑惑的問道,好似沒料到我會突然冒出一句法文。「As-tu dit, “je pluie”?」(Quoi = 什麼?) (As-tu dit,"je pluie" = 你剛剛是不是說了「我在下雨」?)

我點了點頭,繼續享受著他的溫暖。

「Veux-tu dire, “je pleure”?」他蹙眉,臉上寫滿了不解。(Veux-tu dire, "Je pleure" = 你是不是想說「我在哭」?)

我沒有回答他,只是把他抱得更緊,不可放開。這舉動似乎出乎他的意料讓他不禁笑了出來。我一直在問著我自己,為什麼是他?為什麼不是他就不行?但我不敢深究,因為害怕著有可能會失去他。

當時正在下雨。那時曾下了雨。現在依舊在下雨。但是我知道,太陽永遠都會從雲後面出來,溫暖大地,如同希望之火一般。

而在那一剎那,我終於了解了。我終於了解為什麼黑不能沒有白。我終於了解為什麼善不能沒有惡。我終於了解為什麼我不能沒有你。因為,我們是對方的另一半。不管你去哪,我都會隨行。不管我在哪,你都會來找我。我們無法被分開。

「Pourquoi est-ce que tu pleure?」他溫柔地問道。(Pourquoi est-ce que tu pleure = 為什麼你剛剛說你在哭?)

我看了看我們交織在一起的手然後幸福的笑了。

「Parce que je me rends compte à quel point je t’aime。」

因為我終於發現我有多愛你。

感謝GEIST雜誌提供美好的字句題材
回復

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2016-9-17 13:03:41 | 只看該作者
我,突然覺得我的英文單詞好差(艸)
(不要管我)

第二篇中間穿插的對話,是什麼語言?

點評

是法文喔wwww  發表於 2016-9-17 13:17
回復

使用道具 舉報

6#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-9-28 10:03:12 | 只看該作者

Hope

Darkness had crept in, slowly, softly, but with murderous intents. Everything around me screamed in rage and fury. I blocked my ears with my hands, trying to shut the voices out, but my actions seemed to futile for I heard their voices ringing, resounding, and echoing inside my head.

“Coward! Coward!” they shouted. I could hear them closing in. I could feel them. A cry of panic escaped my quivering lips as I scrambled out of my room. I ran and ran, not daring to look back.

I did not know how long I had been running, it was as if I had been in a trance. I did not know where I was going, everything inside me was screaming for me to run away. I stopped abruptly, out of breath and out of energy. I looked around and found myself standing on the rooftop. The rooftop of my school. I crouched down, too overwhelmed by everything.

I sat there, sobbing quietly, though, no tears had come out of my eyes. The night was tranquil. Silence seemed to have descended upon the ground, as if time had just stopped. Not even the wind was blowing. I did not move for I was too tired and too scared. Suddenly, someone caressed my cheeks. I looked up, but no one was there. And at that moment the wind started. Gently at first but increasingly strong. It touched my skin, ruffled through my hair, and whispered in my ears. Whispers of hope, of encouragement, of love. And the sun started to rise. I peeked out from the strong light and felt the warmth of the sun. The wind embraced me and pushed me forward. I felt a small smile creeping along my lips as I advanced toward the future.
回復

使用道具 舉報

7#
 樓主| 發表於 2016-10-24 08:24:58 | 只看該作者

【翻譯文】希望 (Hope)

此為上篇的翻譯:

希望

黑暗降臨,靜靜地、悄悄地、但充滿著嗜血的恐懼。我周圍的所有事物都充滿著憤怒以及瘋狂地對我咆嘯。我摀住我的雙耳,試圖將那些聲音屏蔽,但這舉動似乎徒勞無獲,我依舊能清楚地聽見他們的聲音在我腦裡迴盪著、尖叫著、迴響著。

「懦夫!懦夫!」他們怒吼道。我可以聽到他們慢慢地靠近我,我甚至能感覺到他們的怒氣。驚慌的大叫,我顫抖著雙唇,慌張地逃離我的房間。我不停的跑,不停地跑,害怕著他們會追上來而不敢往後看。

我不知道我到底跑了多久,好似我的頭腦已經停止思考。我不知道我要去哪裡,只知道我的全身都在叫我逃離那裏。我停了下來,已經跑到沒有體力了。環顧四周,我發現我現在位於屋頂上,我學校的屋頂上。蹲下來,我將頭埋進手裡,所有的一切實在是太沉重了,令人無法呼吸。

我坐在那裡,靜靜地哭泣,只是眼淚並沒有流出來。夜晚很寧靜,好似沉默降臨了這世界,好似時間停止,連一陣風都沒有。我並沒有動,只是繼續坐在那,依舊活在恐懼當中。突然,有人輕撫我的雙頰。我抬頭,但發現這裡只有我一人。就在那時,風來了。剛開始溫柔的吹拂著,後來越來越強。他拂過我的臉、輕輕地拍了拍我的頭、然後在我耳畔低語。對我訴說希望、鼓勵著我、以及愛。然後,太陽開始升起。我看著那美麗的陽光灑落在我身上,感覺到了太陽的溫暖。風環住了我,鼓勵著我往前走。我的嘴角勾起了一抹微笑,我朝著未來前進。
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回复 返回頂部 返回列表