打印 上一主題 下一主題

[原創文] 【短文】生或死

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2014-11-18 11:23:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Levi~依卡~ 於 2014-11-18 12:47 編輯

啦啦啦!我來發個原創短文咯!這原本是個英文作文(我寫的)……

由於我不是很擅長與寫作,因此那篇英文作文是我寫得最好的,姐姐也很喜歡!(雖然是有經過她更改的壹篇作文)

…………

總而言之,就想把它寫成華語來看看!!

之後我也會發原文(英文版)上來的~~~

請大家也去看看我寫的另一的作品——長篇同人文
第十三聖騎士——星空騎士
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-11-18 11:27:00 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 Levi~依卡~ 於 2016-3-13 23:15 編輯

生或死

那是個十分困難的抉擇,但我作出了選擇……

“生或死?”一把粗沈的聲音倘佯在我腦海中。

那是一條既昏沈又寂靜的小巷子,靜得連蟲鳴聲也沒。那小巷子裏唯一的點綴物就只有那閃閃爍爍著暗沈燈光的街燈,使小巷子的氣氛更為微妙。那小巷子又更加令人感到神秘感和危機重重了。雖然如此,天空中卻沒有會使那小巷子更加陰沈的雲,反而滿天都是帶給人新希望的閃耀星星。漸漸的,四周圍的溫度下降了。四周越變越冷,終於,空氣中出現了從那高無止盡的天空緩緩飄落下來的白色物體——初雪降臨於那片大地上。

不一會兒,小巷子鋪滿了未曾被人踩過的白皚皚雪。就在這小巷子裏,有一個人站在那暗沈燈光的街燈下。那人大概有一米八左右,由此推斷應該是個男性。從那人一直不停的搓著雙手和不斷的往手裏吹氣的一系列動作來看,他應該站在那已有多時。此外,他那興奮帶點擔憂的表情不難猜到他正在等人。可是!他並不知道他永遠沒有機會等待那人的到來……

反復的咬著口香糖,我靜悄悄地走到他背後。我從我那長袍中拔出一把日本刀,從背後刺穿那人的心臟,然後拔劍,那人也因此倒地不起。那人的血既不快又不慢地滲透那白皚皚的雪地。眨眼間,那白皚皚的雪地消失得無影無蹤,換上的是鮮血色的一片紅。那一刻起,我的心凍結了。我永遠都不會忘了那一幕,那一天——我身為殺手的第一個任務。那一天,那時,僅僅八歲的我,作出了選擇。

Zen——我的殺手代號。我無法回憶起我在被那男人——BOSS領養三歲的我之前的記憶。唯一的記憶是有個既陌生又熟悉的溫柔聲音叫著我,但我永遠無法辨別到聲音主人的樣貌,那一直站在逆光的人的樣貌。BOSS領養我那天也是個下雪天。他是從一棟正在燃燒的離城市很遠的郊野別墅裏救出我的。

BOSS不屈不撓的親自照顧我,雖然我一開始像害怕的貓不讓他接近,還亂打亂劃。經過幾個月後,我在偶然之下發現他是個職業殺手,還經營著殺手集團。自我被BOSS領養已經將近一年,但是我的心理障礙還是無法克服——失語癥。因此,BOSS決定帶我去見他的夥伴們,好讓我處在个經常有交流溝通的環境來治好我的失語癥。當我們抵達目的地時,半路突然出現一名女性,手裏拿著利器準備要暗殺BOSS但以失敗收場。同時,BOSS的完美計劃也化為烏盡了——他要隱瞞他的職業殺手身份。因此,他以潑出去的心情告訴我實情。他一一向我介紹他的集團以及他的夥伴們——他信賴的職業殺手。

“對不起,BOSS!!竟然有殺手混進來了。”先前阻止了那女性的暗殺的男性慚愧的說。

“沒關系,看來沒什麽大礙。”BOSS看到我從那女性出現到他解釋完他的行業都沒大幅度變化的臉,就知道他之前的擔憂都是多余的,“妳早就發現了?”

我盯著他看一會兒,才點點頭。

很快的,我就和殺手們打成一片,還經常一起玩鬧。之後的三年裏,我學會了暗殺技術,還十分靈活熟練,可是我依然無法開口說話……直到那一天——一些殺手帶我去觀察他們如何暗殺。

那天,他們接了一個簡單的暗殺任務,因此決定帶我去,因為認為不會很危險。但是,萬事難料。他們的暗殺目標——虛有其表,墮落的貴族當家突然拿出匕首攻擊我,然後把我帶遠離他們。之後,為了不讓他們追上,他把他自家的院子森林用火點燃。

“乓!”由於經不住烘烘火燒,樹枝開始斷裂倒下。

“呸!快點找到她!!這裏不能頂得了多久而已!”之中一名大哥哥(殺手)說。

“他應該走不了多遠才是的呀!我之前射中的他的左腳!!”另一個大哥哥(殺手)說。

沒錯!他走不了多遠!他就在你們附近的大樹,等待著機會去扭轉趨勢!!可是你們沒留意到!!不!燙!火好大!好熱!不要走!不要拋下我一個人!欸?我曾經經歷過…類似?不行!不要把背後向著這個方向!!

“小心!!!!!!!!!!!!!”在慌亂之中,我用盡我那時的氣,喊了出來,引起他們的註意力,等把貴族反應過來時他已臥倒在一片血灘中……

自那天起,我的失語癥克服了,但我依然很少開口說話就是了。

“妳要上學嗎?”在我12歲那年的某一天,BOSS如此問道。

那天起,我又多了一個身份——學生。雖然我未曾去過小學就讀,但他們從來沒有忘記學問的重要性。因此他們都有教導我各個科目,甚至有可能還深過快過學校學的呢!因此就算我直接上中學,學業上也不會落後。白天是一名學生,夜晚是一名殺手。可是,我和‘他’ 的第一次相遇,當我執行暗殺任務時,改變了我一生的人生。我和‘他’都是戴著面具。但是,每一次我們在同一個任務裏相遇,他都是那個搶先殺了目標的人。我據實報告給BOSS,雖然他每次都滿臉微笑的說不要緊,但我確實感受到他越來越不耐煩,並且笑容一次比一次僵硬。

“從今天起就有新同學加入妳們,你們要好好照顧新同學哦!”班主任高昂的說。同時,有個男生走到我同桌的空位,拉開椅子。

“欸————”頓時傳來很多女孩的不滿聲。

“肅靜——”班主任拍拍桌子,“只有那裏有空位吧!不許投訴!!”

雖然班上很吵鬧,可我在想著每晚出現妨礙我的男子,因此並沒留意到有人坐在我旁邊的空位……直到

“月…”從我旁邊冒出了一把既沈穩又溫柔的聲音。

“欸?”我露出了疑惑的表情,他什麽時候坐在這裏的?他是誰?

“……”他很明顯無言了一下,“我的名字,新生。”

“哦!我的名字是千,林千。很高興認識妳,請多多指教!”我趕快的回復。就在我以為我看見他的眼神稍微暗沈了下當我說出名字時,可是在眨眼間他回我以燦爛的微笑。嗯?是我看錯了嗎?

自那天起,我們就成為了形影不離的死黨。那我那面癱的臉上漸漸的出現很多種表情,我那凍結已久的心也終於引來春天。雖然每晚都要去執行暗殺任務,然後又被‘他’搶先暗殺成功,可是當我和他——月在一起時,我很快就拋開那些不愉快的事情。

一天晚上,同樣的情形發生了,雖然那裏不只有我還有其他殺手來助我一臂之力。

“啪——”BOSS老羞成怒,送了我一巴響亮的掌。

其他殺手看情況不對勁,趕緊向前把我拉開,想要隔離我和BOSS。可是太遲了……我聽見那驚天動地的事實:

“早知當初,會有如此事情發生,我絕對不會從那火災中救妳出來!!妳知道為什麽嗎?!!因為我就是殺妳全家的殺手!!!”

欸?什麽?BOSS你在說什麽?

頓時,我腦海裏好像卷起一場風浪,使我感到十分疼痛。下一秒,我就失去知覺了。我蘇醒時,已經是三更半夜了。在我昏睡時,我似乎夢到了很久很久以前的事,我一直想想起來的記憶。那裏有父親、母親、我還有哥哥,但我依然無法回憶起他們的樣貌!我哭了……

聽見我的哭泣聲,其他殺手——我的首號朋友們沖進我的房間,遞給我一個背包。

“趁BOSS不在的這段時間裏,快點離開!哪裏都好,總之離這裏越遠越好!!”遞我背包的大哥哥說;其他人則點點頭。

看著他們如此為我著想,淚水再次滾出眼眶——這次不同於之前的,是個感動而流下的眼淚。他們連忙幫我在擦淚水,扶我起來,從背後推我一把,叫我走吧不要再留戀了……我也只好提腳就走,不再回頭……可是我又可以去哪裏?我早已當這裏,他們是我的家,我的家人。以當下的我來說,沒有任何地方比這裏安心。

沒有時間讓我摸摸索索了,我勇往直前的跑出了大豪宅來到前院。突然間,我聽到聲音,反射性地停下來躲在附近的大樹。定下目光,我無法相信我所看到的情形——BOSS和‘他’竟然面對面地站在一起?!!!

“呵!所以就是你一直搶先殺了Zen的目標的人,”BOSS傲慢的說。從他眼裏也盡是不滿。

“她不是Zen!所以你接下來要如何走下一步?”‘他’勾起一絲微笑說,似乎十分享受在深夜裏與那自大傲慢的人見面。

“殺了你!然後把她占為己有!!”BOSS用著一抹‘危’笑回答,“永遠都將是我的!!!!”

“她不是妳的!她是我唯一的妹妹!!請把她還回給我,謀殺我雙親的殺人兇手!我知道妳為何要殺了我雙親尤其是我父親,因為他從你身邊奪走了我母親,我說得沒錯吧?所以!把妹妹還給我,他並不是我母親的代替品!!!”‘他’用著認真的眼神,堅定地說。

欸?全部記憶像急流似的湧進我腦海裏,我隱隱約約的感到疼痛,一幕幕的畫面就這樣進過我腦海……

由於記憶的恢復使我發出了呻吟,讓BOSS發現了我的行蹤,捉拿我來當作人質。就在我突然的被BOSS從大樹扯出來使‘他’露出了一絲破綻,BOSS就借此空隙開槍射開了他的面具。雖然‘他’同時也拿出手槍,但還是慢了一拍。我瞪大眼睛,看清了‘他’的真面目;我哥哥的真面目。

“月……”我輕輕地說出那面孔的名字。

也就在這一刻,我下定決心,用眼睛眨出了我們彼此之間最為熟悉的暗號。

輪到月瞪大雙眼,咬了咬下唇,露出堅定的眼神。我也知道他確實收到我的暗號了。

“哈!把槍放下!否則妳妹妹喝——”BOSS說到一半突然發出疼痛聲,“你…你…竟敢……開……槍……喝!”

月在BOSS沒想到的情況下向我開槍,讓那子彈穿過我射到BOSS。然後趁BOSS放開我後,月又連續向BOSS開槍。

在確保BOSS斷氣後,月趕緊跑到我身邊把我抱起來。

“笨蛋!竟然提出那麽亂來的計劃,就這麽相信我的槍法嗎?!”月難得露出了生氣的表情,“欸?妳的出血量……”

“呵呵……對不起……我騙了你……我……咳咳……”我吐出一些鮮血,露出了抱歉的神情。

“不要再說話了!”月馬上恍然大悟,從我的背包裏找出了繃帶,開始為我的傷口包紮起來。

看著月——哥哥認真的表情,我頓時松了一口氣,終於看到那呼喚我的人了……“謝謝!”我以Zen或千的身份說了最後一句話……

“喂…………不要睡……………………”啊—啊—他的聲音好遙遠啊……

幾年後,你會經常聽見有一對兄妹一直四處旅遊。

“哥哥!哥哥!你看!!是一片無邊無際的薰衣草園!”有個滿臉笑容的少女拉著一名青年說,而那青年露出了欣慰的表情。
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
 樓主| 發表於 2014-11-18 13:48:42 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 Levi~依卡~ 於 2016-3-13 23:14 編輯

原文我來發咯~
它原本是個完成文章:“It was a difficult decision but I had made my choice……”
所以當我看見題目時靈感就不斷湧上來了!!((在說什麽啊我!
總之,以下就是原文啦!!!

-補助-
*ominous:1)不祥的,壞兆頭的
          2)前兆的,預兆的
*silhouetted:黑色側影,黑色半身象/輪廓
*traumatized:精神創傷
*ironic:反語的
*haughtily:傲慢的
*arrogant:自大的,傲慢的

It was a difficult decision but I had made my choice.

“Live or die?” A voice came in my brain.

It was a very dark, silent street. There was only one street lamp lighting up the end corner, giving the street an ominous feel. It made the street felt more mysterious and dangerous. However, the stars in the sky could be seen clearly – although uncountable. The temperature surrounding dropped. It got colder and colder by the second until the snow started to fall from the sky.

A little while later, the street was covered up in snow. And in this street stood a person under the dim street lamp. The person was about 1.80 metre tall; I assumed he was a man. The person was rubbing his hands and blowing out white fog from his mouth. It seemed like he had been standing there for a long time. His excited yet worried face showed that he was waiting for someone but he did not know that he could never wait until the person come.

Chewing the gum, I walked quietly towards him. I drew a sword hidden beneath my long sleeve and stabbed into his heart from his back, and he fell onto the ground. The pristine white snow was soon stained with the beautiful red blood. My heart froze. I could never forget this scene; it was my first mission as a killer. That time I was only eight years old. I had made my choice.

Zen; it was my code name as an assassin. I could hardly recall fragments of my past before that man; the Boss adopted me when I was three years old. The only memory I remembered was there was a person calling out to me but I could never see the person’s face, it was silhouetted against the bright light. The day the Boss adopted me was also a snowing day. He found me in a house, which was on fire in countryside.

The Boss took care of me although I was afraid of him in the beginning. After a few months, I found out that he was a professional killer and that he was the boss of an organization. It was almost a year then since I was adopted by the Boss but I was still traumatized, I could not speak a word. He decided to take me to meet his partners so that they can communicate with me and help me speak again. When we reached the appointed destination, a woman jumped out of nowhere – drawing a revolver in an attempt to assassinate him but failed. The woman, however, destroyed his perfect plan – a plan to hide his real identity as a cruel killer from me. Since I had come to know of his background, he decided to spill it out then. He introduced me to all his partners; who all turned out to be his trusted gang of killers. He was contemplating the idea at first but when he saw my emotionless unfazed reaction, he knew all his worried were wasted.

Soon, I was acquainted with all the killers and we always played together. In about three years’ time, I learnt all the assassination skills but I still could not talk….until that day. The day I went out with the other killers to observe how they assassinate people.

That day they received an easy mission and they decided to bring me along, thinking it would be safe for me. However, an out of expectation situation happened. Their target, an aristocrat suddenly attacked me with a knife and took me away from them. Then out of desperation, he put fire to the forest – burning the forest down to ashes. Shocked and angry, my guardians searched for me and having found me, they gave their target a fatal shot before rescuing me. As the aristocrat was injured, he could not go far. He hid behind a tree nearby them and waited for the right time to launch an attack. The killers were unaware of the fact. Out of anxiety and fear, my voice escaped from my mouth and I shouted on top of my lung. And the aristocrat fell to his ground. Since that day, I could talk but I talked less.

“Do you want to go to school?” asked the Boss one day when I was twelve years old.

After that day, I got another identical, as a student. Although I had never been to primary school, all the killers including the Boss did not forget the importance of knowledge. Therefore, I was allowed to attend secondary school. Be a student in the morning, be a killer in the night. However, the first encounter between me and ‘he’ during my mission had changed my life forever. He was wearing a mask, so was I. And in every encounter we shared, he always killed my target first. I had reported to the Boss and although he said it was alright, I could tell that he was perturbed.

“Starting from today, a new student is joining our class. So everyone please take care of him,” the teacher spoke frankly when a boy pulled out and sat beside me.

“Yue...” said the boy.

“?” I raised an eyebrow.

“My name,” he said again as he caught my confused face.

“Oh! My name is Qian, Lin Qian. Nice to meet you,” I quickly replied. I thought I saw him looking down for a little while when he heard my name but the expression faded off in a blink of an eye as he turned back to smile a bright smile.

Since that day, we both became very good friends. More expression appeared on my face and my frozen heart melts into a garden of spring. Although every night I still need to kill people and ‘he’ was always the first to kill my targets, I could soon forget all those things and bothered no more when I was with him.

One night, the same situation happened even though there were some killers present to help me. Hence, the Boss was in hot blood and he slapped me. Although the other killers quickly jumped to their feet and isolated me from the Boss, I could hear what he said:

“If I had known this at first, I would not have saved you from the fire! Cause you know what? I was the man who killed your family!”

Eh? What?, my monologue raised a question.

My head was spinning all around, causing a great pain. The next I knew, I lost my consciousness. When I woke up, it was already midnight. When I was unconscious, I dreamt a dream which happened long ago. There was my father, mother, me and my brother but I could not remember their faces. I cried.

As they heard my crying, the other killers, my first friends rushed into my room and passed me a bag. They asked me to leave as fast as possible. Tears rolled down my eyes. It was ironic; I had come to love them all as a family. Even though they asked me to leave, to run away from the Boss, but where else could I go?

Without much consideration, I ran out of the mansion. Suddenly, I heard a sound and stopped immediately. I quickly hid behind a tree. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the Boss and ‘he’, standing face to face.

“So, it’s you who always kills Zen’s target first,” the Boss said haughtily. There was clear dissatisfaction in his eyes.

“She is not Zen. What do you plan to do now?” replied ‘he’. A smile lit up the corner of his lips – he seemed to enjoy the little midnight meeting with the arrogant man.

“Kill you, then she is mine,” the Boss replied with a grin. “Forever mine!”

“She’s not yours, she is my sister. Please return her to me, my father and mother’s murderer! I knew the reason why you killed my parents especially my father as he had taken away my mother from you, didn’t he? So, return my sister, she’s not a substitute of my mother!” said ‘he’. There was determination glowing in his eyes.

Eh? All my memories were flowing in like a gushing stream of river. My head was in pain as the images forced themselves in.

The Boss realised that I was there and caught me as a hostage. He swiftly shot his opponent’s mask down when ‘he’ was hesitating. My eyes widened, I saw ‘he’, my brother’s real face! It was him, Yue! At that moment, I hardened my heart and told him by our argot to shoot me so that he could kill the Boss. Without any sign, he shot me. The Boss was shocked but he could no longer do a thing as he stumbled down to his death. My brother quickly came to my side.

“Thank you,” the last words I said to my brother as Zen or Qian.

A few years later, you would always hear that there were two people, a brother and his sister traveling around the world.

“Brother! You see! There are so many lavenders,” a girl commented happily to a lad walking up behind her with a gentle face.
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2014-11-19 11:32:06 | 只看該作者
紫鈴草一輩子也寫不出這麼好的英文作文啊∼大大好棒(鼓掌!!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 2014-11-24 19:10:57 | 只看該作者
我也寫不出來啊!依姊姊真的太強了!
(英文可是我最爛的一科啊!)
回復

使用道具 舉報

6#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-2 03:42:59 | 只看該作者
迟来的

┬┴┬┌─ ●─┬─  │─┼─┐  ●├─┤○
┴┬┴├┬ ┌─┼─ │◎  │ │   ○└┬┘●
─┼─││ │ │  │ │─┴─┴ ──┼──
●│○││  ┴─┼─  │○  ●� │ �
回復

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 2015-2-14 16:34:15 | 只看該作者
太、太神了......
這是什麼文筆什麼英文程度阿
那一大串英文......您是神嗎?((呆滯
還寫得這麼好......((傻眼
有神快拜阿!

點評

很遺憾,我不是神……現在我都覺得這不是我寫(望遠方),因為我再也寫不到類似的文章了!!o(>_<)o ~~然是主題(問題)剛還對我胃口…Anyway,thank you   發表於 2015-2-14 19:12
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回复 返回頂部 返回列表